Sunday, December 25, 2005

I have a travel story, too

I was in Berlin walking through the Tiergarten park, when I saw what I thought was a fat, nude sun-bather. I had a new camera attachment for my Palm Pilot and wanted to try it out, so I surreptiously snapped a photo (I wasn't yet used to how people in Berlin love to be nude in public). I downloaded the grainy photo onto my computer and sent it to a coworker as a joke...like, look at the photo of the big fat nude guy in the park! Then I happened to look at it more carefully -- it was of two nude men having sex. It was awful...especially as I had a crush on this coworker. Thankfully, he deleted it without looking at it (upon my urgent request). I'm sure he would have wondered why I was sending him a photo of a gay couple going at it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:13 pm, Blogger OhPunk! said...

That's hillarious! Gross -- but hillarious. No more paparazzi for you!

Shaun
ohpunk.blogspot.com

 
At 10:25 am, Blogger Ben Rice said...

Useless without photos. ;) On second thought... nevermind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home